Sunday, February 26, 2012

Spring Is in the Air

Are you like me and itching for spring to come? Maybe if you don't live in Portland, Oregon like I do you don't have to deal with rain, rain and more rain. Now don't get me wrong I am a native and I do Love boots and a nice trench, but a girl can only take so much before she wants to peel off those layers and get some sun. Now maybe your like my friend Mona who doesn't believe in colored pants, but I am loving all of the color that's coming out for spring. If your afraid of too much color (clearly your not me) just pick one statement piece and keep the rest neutral. Or slowly break into color with accessories, pick a couple great bangles in a bright aqua or shocking pink. Spring Is in the Air

Madewell boyfriend shirt
$60 - madewell.com

Rag & bone skinny leg jeans
$210 - boutique1.com

Clutch bag
$2,075 - alexandermcqueen.com

Sequin cluster jewelry
$58 - charmandchain.com

Crystal jewelry
$28 - preebrulee.com

J Crew 14k jewelry
$19 - jcrew.com

No comments: