Monday, September 17, 2012

Nothing, Nada, Zilch

Okay so this weekend I have gone into I guess you can call it Fall Cleaning, I have gone through my closet, jewelry, shoes and kitchen getting rid of stuff I don't need anymore, it's kinda of awesome getting rid of extra stuff. You never realize how much *stuff* you have until you clean or move. Seeing as how I have moved my fair share in the last 4 years (4 times) I have purged every time, saying to myself "I have WAY too much stuff". It's safe to say that I don't "need" anything, in fact I could probably go a year without buying clothes or shoes, so this is my goal for 60 days I will not buy anything that I don't need i.e food, shampoo, etc. I don't know if I have ever gone a week let alone 2 months.
Shopping is my thing I love it, when I am in a bad mood, good mood, stressed, relaxed, you see a pattern here. I get a lot of great deals, but 7 or 8 $4 skirts will fill up a closet and drain your checking account a lot quicker than you would think. Plus I have things that I have never worn, like ever. I am trying to make myself better in this my 30th year. Better body, better mind, better me. So I figure breaking myself of my major shopping addiction is a great start to the better me.

In case you don't believe me when I say I have a lot of clothes, let me introduce you to my closet....


No comments: